Introducing the 6 week toxic relationship recovery course. This course is for anyone that has been or thinks they might be in a toxic relationship with a partner, ex partner, parent, friend or relative, and would like to learn more about it and learn how to recover from the long lasting traumatic effects that the relationship has left you with.
Does any of this sound familiar to you:
- you feel confused, anxious, sad in your relationship
- you have a low self esteem and low self worth
- you are often being told that you are too sensitive or dramatic
- you feel like whatever you do is never good enough
- you sometimes doubt your perception of events
- your partner/parent often seems wrapped up in themselves
- you seem unable to reach a conclusion during discussions
- you were told as a child that you were too sensitive or melodramatic
- you struggle to make decisions
- you don’t understand your parent/partner sometimes
- you feel like you are going crazy
- you wonder if your childhood was abusive
- you get told that you should be over things by now
- your parent/partner doesn’t seem to care about your feelings
- you often second guess yourself
- you know your parent/partner lies to you and others
- you have difficulty trusting your gut instinct or intuition
- you obsessively think about your ex
- you have a need to self isolate and self soothe
- you feel like you see a side to your partner/parent that no one else sees
- you sometimes doubt yourself and your sanity
This course is for you if you are in, or have been in, a toxic relationship and you just want to make sense of it and make some changes . Maybe you have tried to understand these thoughts and feelings, but they don’t make any sense and it leaves you feeling bewildered. Maybe you have tried to talk to your friends or your mum about your relationship, but they don’t understand either and tell you that you must be imagining things. Maybe you know that your parent/s treated you unfairly growing up, and you know its affecting you now but you don’t know what to do about it.
If so, then you might be feeling really alone and confused, frustrated and unable to see a way out or how things can change.
Doing the 6 week toxic relationship recovery course will help you to:
- no longer feel confused
- finally make sense of your previous and current relationships
- learn what was really going on
- learn why you feel the way you do
- make sense of your experience
- learn new strategies on how to handle things differently
- learn how to protect yourself from any future toxic relationships
- learn how to like yourself and trust yourself again
- regain that lost self esteem and self worth
- finish the course feeling better, calmer, stronger, with a new sense of hope for a brighter future
If this sounds like something you would like to do, then email me and let’s talk about it.
We will meet at my office for a 1 hour initial meeting, I’ll ask you some questions and explain the course further. You can also ask me some questions, and we can decide if the course is right for you.
The course consists of 6:1 hour counselling sessions, over 6 consecutive weeks, that are structured in a way that will help you on your way to overcoming the effects of toxic relationships and getting your life back on track.
1 hour initial meeting £20
6 week course £195 (that’s £32.50 per session) to be paid in advance of starting the course
Email me now and let’s talk about it.
Let’s get you stronger and enjoying your life again.