Great news! I now offer counselling online.
Online Counselling is becoming a very popular form of therapy and it can be as effective as face-to-face counselling.
The benefits of having counselling online:
- Convenient, all you need is internet connection
- Book sessions with me at a time that suits you without the commute
- Feel better and get the benefits of counselling from the comfort of your own home
- My niche is quite unique and not many other counsellors have the same niche, so you can still benefit from my expertise wherever you live
- You save money because you don’t have to pay for the commute
- Perfect for anyone living in rural or remote areas
- It can feel less scary to ‘meet’ a counsellor online rather than face to face. And it can feel easier to talk about difficult issues this way due to the feeling of anonymity it can provide
- It can work well for anyone that doesn’t feel ready for face to face counselling – such as those with social anxiety
Hi I’m Mel. I believe that counselling with me online will be your time to relax and explore the things that bring you to counselling, so you feel heard and understood, and gain a different perspective on your situation and a fresh hope for a brighter future.
I typically work with clients for 4-6 weeks because I help them make changes rapidly with fast results. I can do this because I want you to feel better as quickly as possible.
I offer general counselling for most difficulties and I really enjoy working with anxiety, depression, low self esteem, self criticism, etc.
I am also a toxic relationship and narcissistic abuse expert, and I have created two 6 week toxic relationship recovery programs to help you fast track your way to recovery and healing. You can find out about the programs here and here.
- Feel anxious, stressed, depressed
- Have a low self esteem and low self worth
- Put yourself down and criticise yourself
- Feel confused by your feelings
- Struggle to make decisions
- Worry others think you are a burden
- Have outbursts over things others may consider to be small
- Feel confused in your relationships
- Isolate yourself from others
Would you like to:
- Feel less anxious, stressed, depressed
- No longer feel confused about your situation
- Make sense of your childhood
- Learn what’s really going on in your relationships
- Learn why you feel the way you do
- Make sense of your experiences
- Learn new strategies on how to handle things differently
- Learn how to like yourself and trust yourself again
- Regain that lost self esteem and self worth
- Feel better, calmer, stronger, with a new sense of hope for a brighter future
Fees are £45 per 60-minute session.
Please fill in the contact form below or call or email me and I will be in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you.