Do you think your relationship might be toxic?
It can be hard to know if your relationship is toxic. Find out here.
Does any of this sound familiar to you:
- Your feel confused, anxious, sad in your relationship
- You have a low self esteem and low self worth
- You no longer feel like the person you used to be
- You are often being told you are too sensitive or dramatic
- Whatever you do is never good enough
- You doubt your perception of events
- You think it’s always your fault when things go wrong
- You struggle to make decisions
- They often seem wrapped up in themselves
- They don’t seem to care about your feelings
- You obsessively think about the relationship
- You have difficulty trusting your gut instinct or intuition
- They sometimes sulk and stop talking to you for a while
- You look of google for ‘signs of a toxic relationship’ and ‘what is a narcissist’
Maybe you have tried to understand these thoughts and feelings, but they don’t make any sense and it leaves you feeling bewildered and believing you are the one in the wrong.
Maybe you have tried to talk to your partner or friends about your relationship, but they don’t understand either and they may even tell you that it couldn’t have been that bad.
You probably don’t know why your partner, ex, friend, relative, boss behaves the way they do, but you know its bad and you conclude they must be ill or evil.
If so, then you might be feeling really alone and confused, frustrated and unable to see a way out or how things can change.
Hi I’m Mel, I’m a counsellor in Littlehampton and I have created a 6 week toxic relationship recovery program.
This program is for anyone that has been in a toxic relationship with their partner, ex partner, relative, friend, boss etc, and would like to learn more about it and learn how to recover from the long lasting traumatic effects and PTSD type symptoms that the relationship has left you with.
The program consists of 6:1 hour bespoke counselling sessions, over 6 consecutive weeks, that are structured in a way that will help you on your way to overcoming the effects of a toxic relationship and getting your life back on track.
The program can be done with me at my Littlehampton office, or online with me using Skype.
This 6 week program is for you if you have been in a toxic relationship and you just want to make sense of it and make some changes.
Doing the 6 week toxic relationship recovery program will help you to:
- No longer feel confused in your relationship
- No longer feel anxious
- No longer feel confused by their behaviour
- Learn why you feel the way you do
- Make sense of your experience
- Learn why you cant stop thinking about your ex
- Learn how to handle things differently
- Learn how to start putting yourself first
- Learn how to like yourself and trust yourself again
- Regain that lost self esteem and self worth
- Learn how to protect yourself from future toxic relationships
- Learn why it’s so hard to end the relationship
I know what it’s like to be in a toxic relationship and feel confused and sad. I believed them when they told me it was all my fault, and that they treated me badly because I didn’t deserve any better. For decades the relationship left me feeling worthless and unlovable, and the voice in my head told me I would always feel that way. And yet I still loved them and forgave them, and allowed them to stay in my life.
Then one day I learnt the truth. I learnt that my parent was a narcissist, and that was the day my life changed forever. I no longer feel confused by their behaviour or blame myself for the way I was treated, and I have regained the self esteem and happiness that I should have been allowed to have when I was a child.
I went on a journey of recovery from narcissistic abuse and now I specialise in helping others do the same. I love to teach others the truth about their situation, and it brings me so much joy when I get to witness my clients go on the same journey and the freedom it brings.
Don’t just take my word for it. Read the testimonials:
‘I went to see Mel to do the six session program. It literally changed my life! I have emerged from the course feeling confident and empowered and able to stop people taking advantage of me. I really would recommend both Mel and the program.’
‘Going to see Mel is the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. I feel stronger every time I see her.’
‘I feel like a computer that’s has a new anti-virus fitted.’
‘The field of toxic relationships and narcissistic abuse is an under resourced field. To have someone like Mel is amazing. I find her to be knowledgeable, empathic, and have a nurturing manner in which she enables her clients to explore this exceptionally difficult and challenging area.’
If this sounds like something you would like to do, then call text or email me and let’s talk about it.
We will meet at my office or online for a 1 hour initial meeting so I can ask you some questions and explain the course further. You can also ask me any questions you may have, and we can decide if the course is right for you.
1 hour initial meeting: £45
6 week program: £250
Option to pay £125 now and £125 after week three.
Let’s get you stronger and enjoying your life again