Hi I’m Mel.
How can I help you?
- Feel anxious, stressed, depressed
- Have a low self esteem and low self worth
- Put yourself down and criticize yourself
- Feel confused by your feelings
- Struggle to make decisions
- Get upset over things others may consider to be small
- Feel confused in your relationships
Would you like to:
- Feel less anxious, stressed, depressed
- No longer feel confused about your situation
- Learn what’s really going on in your relationships
- Learn why you feel the way you do
- Make sense of your experiences
- Learn new strategies on how to handle things differently
- Learn how to like yourself and trust yourself again
- Regain that lost self esteem and self worth
- Feel better, calmer, stronger, with a new sense of hope for a brighter future
Have you been trying your best to manage your situation for a long time? Maybe you are starting to feel overwhelmed with it and that’s why you have taken the brave step towards looking for counselling.
Are you having relationship difficulties with a parent or partner which you are struggling to understand or deal with?
Would you like to understand yourself a bit better and explore your responses to things, and why you say, think and do the things you do?
Perhaps you are in or have been in a toxic relationship with a partner, parent, relative or friend, and would like some help with that?
I typically work with clients for 4-6 weeks because I help them make changes rapidly with fast results. I can do this because I want you to feel better as quickly as possible.
I can give you a safe, confidential and comfortable space at my counselling room in Littlehampton town centre that will be your time to relax and explore the things that bring you to counselling, so you leave feeling heard and understood, with a different perspective on your situation and a fresh hope for a brighter future.
Testimonials from some of my client:
‘Mel helped me grow some balls, and I feel stronger after every session’.
‘In the time I saw mel she helped me realise a lot about the situations I had been in for most of my life and made me realise it was normal to feel how I do’.
‘Going to see Mel is the best thing I’ve ever done for myself. I feel stronger every time I see her’.
‘I went to see Mel to do the six session program. It literally changed my life! I have emerged from the program feeling confident and empowered and able to stop people taking advantage of me. I really would recommend both Mel and the program’.
‘I feel like a computer that’s has a new anti-virus fitted’.
‘The field of toxic relationships and narcissistic abuse is an under resourced field. To have someone like Mel is amazing. I find her to be knowledgeable, empathic, and have a nurturing manner in which she enables her clients to explore this exceptionally difficult and challenging area’.
‘Counselling with Mel transformed my recovery after abusive father and husband. So empowering and healing’.
I understand that making contact with a counsellor and meeting me for the first time can feel scary. You might not know what to say or how to explain what’s going on for you. Please don’t worry. I am very relaxed and friendly and I will be able to help you get to the bottom of what’s troubling you.