- Feel anxious
- Have low self esteem
- Feel confused by your feelings
- Feel depressed
- Feel confused in your relationships
- Worry about what others think of you
- Feel like you are not living your ‘true’ life
Would you like to:
- Feel confident in yourself and your abilities
- Feel less confused in your relationships
- Be able to understand your feelings
- Feel calmer, less frustrated and angry
- Be able to know and understand yourself better
- Know that you have learnt how to manage your life and relationships
- Feel like you again
Hi I’m Mel and I’m a counsellor, researcher, writer, blogger, and course creator. I really enjoy working with people to help them get through the difficulties that are holding them back and stopping them from being themselves and enjoying their lives.
I can help with most difficulties and a lot of my work is around helping client’s with their anxiety issues, and I can usually help my client’s get fast results.
I can help you get your life back on track and help you create a change for the better, regardless of your past, and help you overcome limitations that are holding you back.
My aim is for my clients to feel comfortable with me, seeing our hour together as your time to relax and feel at ease as we explore the things that bring you to counselling, so you leave feeling heard and understood, with a fresh hope for a brighter future.
I understand that making contact with a counsellor and meeting me for the first time can feel scary. You might not know what to say or how to explain what’s going on for you. Please don’t worry as I will be able to help you get to the bottom of what’s troubling you.
Call or email me for an informal chat and we can take it from there.
Call: 07849 742795