Are you having relationship difficulties which you are struggling to understand or deal with?
Would you like to understand yourself a bit better and explore your responses to things, and why you say, think and do the things you do?
Perhaps you are in or have been in a toxic relationship with a partner, parent, relative or friend?
Have you been trying your best to manage your situation for a long time, but you realise you need help and that’s why you are looking for counselling?
Hi I’m Mel, I’m a counsellor working in Littlehampton town centre, and I offer counselling online using Skype.
- Feel anxious, stressed, depressed
- Have a low self esteem
- Put yourself down and criticise yourself a lot
- Feel confused by your feelings
- Feel confused in your relationships
Would you like to:
- No longer feel confused about your situation
- Make sense of your childhood
- Learn what’s really going on in your relationship
- Learn why you feel the way you do
- Make sense of your experiences
- Learn new strategies on how to handle things differently
- Learn how to like yourself and trust yourself again
- Regain that lost self esteem and self worth
- Feel better, calmer, stronger, with a new sense of hope for a brighter future
I do offer general counselling for most difficulties, but I also specialise in helping my clients identify and recover from toxic relationships and narcissistic abuse, especially when that relationship is with a parent. In fact I have created a 6 week toxic parent recovery program to help you fast track your way to recovery and healing. You can find out about the program here.
I understand that making contact with a counsellor and meeting me for the first time can feel scary. You might not know what to say or how to explain what’s going on for you. Please don’t worry. I am very relaxed and friendly and I will be able to help you get to the bottom of what’s troubling you.
Call me for a free informal chat and we can take it from there.
Call: 07849 742795