Do you feel:
- Low self esteem
- Confused by your feelings
- Confused in your relationships
- Like you have a critical inner voice
- Like you are not living your ‘true’ life
Would you like to feel:
- Confident in yourself and your abilities
- Less confused in your relationships
- Like you understand your feelings and how to deal with them
- Calmer, less frustrated and angry
- Like you know and understand yourself a bit better
- Like you have learnt how to manage your life and relationships
- Like you again
Hi my name is Mel, I’m a counsellor and I just really enjoy helping people make sense of their world.
I can help you get your life back on track and help you create a change for the better, regardless of your past, and help you overcome limitations that are holding you back.
My aim is for my clients to feel comfortable with me, seeing our hour together as your time to relax and feel at ease as we explore the things that bring you to counselling, so you leave feeling heard and understood, with a fresh hope for a brighter future.
I can help with most difficulties and a lot of my work is around helping client’s with their anxiety issues.
I also specialise in helping people who have been in toxic or narcissistically abusive relationships recover from the damage and PTSD type symptoms they can be left with.
I understand that making contact with a counsellor and meeting me for the first time can feel scary. You might not know what to say or how to explain what’s going on for you. Please don’t worry. Our first meeting will be very informal and I will be able to help you get to the bottom of what’s troubling you.
Call or email me for an informal chat and we can take it from there.
Call: 07849 742795